Midi Keyboard Madness - CMF UF Series Keyboards
Great Offers on the new CME UF Series. The keyboards on the new CME UF Series of MIDI controllers come with a FREE USB Midi adaptor and have great prices, starting at an amazingly low £129!
In 2005, CME released the first of the UF series full-function Master Keyboards, which became an instant classic as the most convenient and cost-effective full-function master keyboard in the world. One year later, CME celebrates this milestone by unveiling the latest and greatest additions to the UF series: the new UF 50, 60, 70, and 80.
Now the durable aluminum case houses even more professional synth concepts. These digital instruments provide all-new circuit design, with the practicality and versatility of a modern master keyboard.
Exclusive Dolphin Music Hi-Res Photos of the New CME UF Series (click to enlarge):
- Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface with error correction function
- USB plug-and-play MIDI interface
- Firmware upgrade or addition of new functions via USB
- Redesigned panel function provides more convenient control
- Many note-key shortcut functions added
- User template save functions added
- MIDI-in added to expansion slot
- All control components (including aftertouch) can be assigned to any controller or channel.
- Scales and tuning adjustment
- Increased velocity curves
- Adjustable aftertouch curve
- Increased continuous controller data density
- U-CTRL functions added
- 49-, 61-, or 76-key semi-weighted action keyboard with aftertouch (UF50 / 60 / 70)
- 88-key hammer-action weighted keyboard with aftertouch (UF80)
- Built-in duplex wireless MIDI interface
- Over 20 user template, non-volatile memories
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff / Resonance / Attack / Release / PAN / Reverb / Chorus / Variation
- 9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds.
- LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel, keyboard split.
- 6 assignable shortcut knobs
- 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP, FAST REWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START, etc.
- Panel page and layer button, data adjustment knobs.
- 1 MIDI-out port
- Adapter port£¨9V£¬1500mA£©, power switch
- Breath controller port
- Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks
- USB MIDI port, Class-compliant for Win XP and Mac OS X, Power can be supplied via USB
- Support and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers
- U-CTRL mode
- Optional firewire expansion board
The CME UF 60 full-function Master Keyboard is the most convenient and cost-effective full-function master keyboard in the world. The durable aluminum case of the CME UF houses professional synth concepts. The CME UF instruments provide all-new circuit design, with the practicality and versatility of a modern master keyboard. For ease of use, just plug in the USB dongle to…