Harman Pro Software Downloads Available
The following are all Harman Pro software applications which use the Harman HiQnet protocol to communicate with the hardware devices they configure and control.
Note - Harman HiQnet is not a software application itself, it is an underlying technology which makes communication between these software packages and HiQnet devices possible.
Please read the descriptions of the applications, the products they support and follow the links to download.
HiQnet System Architect™
The core of HiQnet System Architect is engineered by a central Harman Pro R&D team. The software architecture enables Harman Pro brands to develop plugins for their products which integrate seamlessly with the core application. System Architect is currently at version 1.7 and uses the Harman HiQnet protocol to configure and control the following products:
- AKG HUB 4000 Q
- Crown CDi series
- Crown 2-channel CTs and MA series amplifiers with PIP LITE, USP3 or USP3/CN installed
- Crown CTs 4200 USP/CN and 8200 USP/CN
- Crown DSi series
- Crown I-Tech series
- Crown Macro-Tech i Series - NEW
- Crown XTi series
- dbx DriveRack® 4800 and DriveRack® 4820
- JBL VerTec® DP series
- JBL VP series
New in version 1.7:
- Support for the Crown Macro-Tech i Series amplifiers
- Support for the JBL VerTec DP Series models VT4880ADP-AN, VT4880ADP-CN, VT4889ADP-AN, VT4889ADP-CN
- Control of BSS Audio Soundweb London devices from System Architect Custom Control Panels by importing parameters from HiQnet London Architect
- 'System Browser' - navigate around the system as simply as browsing the internet in a tabbed browser with Back, Forward and Home buttons
- Maximized screen real-estate for newer tablet PCs with higher screen resolution in Tablet Mode
- Context-sensitive alphanumeric keypads to enable easy entry of specific values with a tablet stylus for all text / value entry boxes
- Global option to view all EQs as either Bandwidth or Q
- Buttons directly on the application interface for quick access to Custom Control Panels and Master Control Panels
- JBL VerTec V4 DSP Preset Data for the Crown I-Tech Series of amplifiers
- Optimizations to the Advanced Search tool
HiQnet London Architect™
HiQnet London Architect is engineered by BSS Audio and is primarily the application designed for full configuration and control of the Soundweb London family of products and uses the Harman HiQnet communications protocol to do so. In addition HiQnet enables London Architect partial configuration and control of the Crown 2-channel CTs and MA series amplifiers with PIP LITE, USP3 or USP3/CN installed.
The dbx ZonePRO family are Harman HiQnet devices. ZonePRO Designer is the standalone HiQnet application which enables ZonePRO configuration.
LSR4300 Control Center
The JBL LSR4300 series of studio monitors communicate with the control PC or Macintosh with the Harman HiQnet protocol. The LSR4300 Control Center is a standalone HiQnet application which enables configuration of the LSR4300 series.