TL Audio announce an exciting new product line...
TL Audio have announced a great looking range of valve mixing consoles, which look set to warm up analogue and digital studios worldwide! The desk are initially available in 3 different channel configurations, along with digital output options to cater for owners of DAW\'s.
Here is a brief list of the specs..
- 16, 24 or 32 Input Channels
- 8 Channel ADAT Interface Option
- 24 Bit/96kHz main mix output option
- Track direct channel outputs with level control
- 100mm K Series faders
- Four band equalisers with bypass
- Four auxiliary sends selectable pre/post
- Channel mute and pfl
- Studio monitoring
- Levels switchable +4 or -10 dBu
- Stereo metering
- External rack mounted PSU
- Compatible with all DAWs
- Solid oiled oak armrest and side cheeks
- Classic big valve console performance in a compact package
The first stocks are expected to ship early June 2005 and we are taking advance orders now for the limited initial release. For more information please check out the link below and the coming soon section of our web site.