Tapco Releases New Mix10FXP Mixer
More power! Less weight! You’ve heard the debate and the TAPCO Mix10FXP puts the issue to rest once and for all. We designed an ultra-light and massively powerful mixer. In fact, it is the most lightweight and efficient powered mixer in its class.
With 1000W of total power (500W + 500W) in an all-new class-D design, you’ll always have the volume that you need to keep things pumping during your gig. The inherent efficiency of class-D amplifiers makes the Mix10FXP very lightweight, without compromising on raw power. They also run cooler than traditional amps, so you can push the Mix10FXP to its limit without fear of thermal shutdown.
Massive Input Options
Most powered mixers simply do not have enough inputs to get the job done. There is nothing more frustrating than having to sub-mix when all you need is a couple more inputs. Featuring 10 XLR inputs and 4 stereo inputs (2 TRS & 2 RCA), the Mix10FXP provides the flexible connectivity needed for virtually any gig. 48V phantom power is available to all mic inputs, so condenser mics always sound great. A convenient “break” button will mute channels 1-8 at the touch of a button, cutting off the stage inputs but letting that CD or MP3 player provide house music during, well…breaks.
Joining the popular Mix Series family has its genetic benefits. High-quality sound, solid construction and eye-catching cosmetics are family traits. The Mix Series offers the best sounding preamps and EQ in their class, so you won’t sound like an amateur, even if you’re still working on your mixing chops. The Mix10FXP proves that Darwinian evolution is possible, even within the scope of a generation. Survival-of-the-fittest features like dual 7-band graphic EQ, 3-band active EQ, and 2-mode amplifier put the Mix10FXP ahead of the pack. It is truly a Mix Series mixer with all the great features, plus it is massively powerful, by nature.
A Complete And Affordable System
The Mix10FXP is designed to pair perfectly with the popular Series 69 passive loudspeakers, making speaker matching easier than ever. When employed in a complete TAPCO system, built-in Series 69 EQ provides optimal low-end and clarity at the touch of a button. Also, flexible amp mode routing lets you direct all power to the mains or monitors, depending on the application. A complete TAPCO sound reinforcement system is great sounding and extremely affordable thanks, in no small part, to the Mix10FXP powered mixer.
- Full featured 10-channel, 1000W, ultra-light powered mixer with onboard 20-bit digital effect processor
- 500W + 500W Class-D power amplifiers
- 10 premium mic preamps with 48V phantom power
- 4 stereo inputs with dual ¼-inch (ch. 7-8) and dual RCA (ch. 9-10) line inputs for flexible connectivity
- 3-band active EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz) per channel
- Separate Monitor and FX auxiliary sends
- Overload LED on each channel
- Dual 7-band graphic EQ on the Mains and Monitor outputs for tuning rooms and monitor mixes
- 2-mode amplifier for flexible routing, switchable as Mains Stereo L/R, Mono Mains/Monitor 1
- Speakon & 1/4” power amp outputs
- Series 69 EQ optimized for Tapco Series 69 passive loudspeakers
- Top-mounted handle for easy transport from gig to gig
- Can be placed in wedged position for easy access to controls during gig
- Ultra-Lightweight and portable (20lbs/ 9kg)
PRICE & AVAILABILITY TBC SOON