Roland VG-99 Review
In the history of guitar modeling, no manufacturer has devoted more time, resources, and passion into this market segment than Roland — from the world’s first guitar modeling processor, the legendary VG-8, to its popular V-Guitar predecessors.
The intuitive control layout belies the processing power within (© )
Now here's another milestone in guitar modeling and performance technology: the VG-99. With three powerful new processors at its core, plus expressive performance controls such as Ribbon Controller and D BEAM, this remarkable instrument raises the bar in guitar-modeling and performance technology.
Guitarist Magazine gave it 4 1/2 stars (out of 5) and said: "definitely the most powerful self-contained package available on the market today, for creating new sounds from your guitar, and worth the money"
Read full Music Radar review here.
SRP £822. Dolphin Price £699. Save over £120!!
- Dual modeling engines allow guitar and amp models to be dynamically switched, layered and combined.
- New COSM electric, acoustic and even bass guitar models, and new synth waves such as the famous GR-300
- Guitar to MIDI converter for direct connection to keyboards, sound modules, soft synths, computers, and other MID compatible devices.
- Supports USB audio and MIDI for easy digital recording and sequencing.
- Dual GT-Pro-class effects processor enables unequalled flexible tone creation.
- Advanced performance controls, including D BEAM, V-LINK, and Ribbon Controller take guitar performance to a whole new level.
- Simple and intuitive knob based interface and new design support live performance.
- Graphical Editor software included to support sophisticated sound making.
- Versatile I/O including USB, S/PDIF, XLR provide pro connections for virtually every type of music production and performance on stage to professional studio recording