Roland Digital Pianos - Winter Madness!!!
A digital piano is a modern electronic musical instrument designed to serve primarily as an alternative to a traditional piano, both in the way it feels to play and in the sound produced. Some digital pianos are also designed to look like an acoustic piano. They have many advantages over normal pianos:
- They are relatively inexpensive.
- They are smaller and considerably lighter.
- They do not require tuning.
- They usually produce several different piano timbres.
- They are much more likely to incorporate a MIDI implementation.
- They may have additional features to assist in learning and composition.
- They usually include headphone output.
- They often have a transposition feature.
- They do not require the use of microphones, eliminating the problem of audio feedback in sound reinforcement, as well as simplifying the recording process.
Roland digital pianos use the very latest technology to offer a strikingly warm and natural sound with ample depth and total precision. All HP pianos have headphone sockets for silent practice, are easy to move around and never go out of tune.
The HPi range is a new concept in digital pianos, which allows you to load music, downloaded free from the Internet, and read the notes from a large screen integrated into your piano’s music rest. The HP range comes with a three year warranty (subject to registration of product).
Roland Digital Pianos on offer:
- Roland RP101E Rosewood - £649
- Roland HP201E Maple - £999
- Roland HP203E Satin Black - £1249
- Roland HP203E Rosewood - £1249
- Roland HP204E Rosewood - £1599
Get a free stool with a purchase of any of the above!