This powerful software brings all of your Vienna Instruments together and adds valuable features and options for orchestrating your entire collection! Already available in version 2.0
- Custom-made for hosting Vienna Instruments
- Stand-alone application, ideal for running Vienna Instruments on external Macs and PCs: 8 ports with 16 MIDI channels each
- Plug-in formats RTAS (Mac PPC & Intel), AU (Mac PPC & Intel) and VST (PC and Mac PPC & Intel) for use with your host sequencer: 16 MIDI channels per instance
- Instant instrument switching – immediate access to all instruments within the Vienna Ensemble user interface. Click on the on the desired instrument channel and its user interface appears instantly. No more redundant screen clutter.
- Instrument naming – label all Vienna Instruments instances inside Vienna Ensemble for a complete, at-a-glance overview.
- Total recall – save and load your favorite orchestra setup with one click.
- Definable play ranges for multi-instrument set-ups for studio and live use
- Inserts for AU (Mac) and VST (PC) effect plug-ins
- Panning and Power Panning for precise positioning
- Flexible routing with freely assignable busses
- Separated server solution that utilizes additional free memory, leaving host sequencer memory or memory used by additional Vienna Instruments plug-ins unaddressed.
- PC version: XP and Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Mac version: 32-bit for Mac PPC and Intel, 64-bit version coming soon
Note on the Mac OS X public beta version:
Currently it is possible to load up to 3 GB samples using your Vienna Instruments and ADDITIONAL 2.4 GB of samples using the new Vienna Ensemble host software. You can open many Vienna Ensembles (as stand- alone hosts) and fill each with up to 2.4 GB.