Focusrite Saffire Firewire Sound Card
The new Focusrite Saffire is a firewire interface with onboard DSP and 24-bit/192kHz processing
Saffire features at a glance:
- Ultra-low latency Firewire 400 interface with onboard DSP .
- 24-bit, 192kHz integrated A-D/D-A .
- Four inputs; two Focusrite preamps and SPDIF I/O .
- Eight balanced outputs for creating separate headphone/monitor mixes or 7.1 surround monitoring .
- Suite of Saffire-powered plug-ins; compression, EQ, amp modeling and monitor path reverb available on analogue inputs, for recording wet and or monitoring .
- Free accompanying software allows the engineer to create up to five unique stereo mixes of all incoming and recorded tracks .
- Plug-ins also available for use within the user\'s software platform .
- MIDI I/O