Brass & Woodwind Rental Scheme Now Available on Dolphin Music
Sorry this service is no longer availible.
For most people, learning to play a musical instrument is a fun and rewarding experience. However, it also requires some patience and dedication and we know that not everyone who takes up an instrument will stick with it. On top of this, many people are put off by the cost of buying a new, good quality instrument.
‘We are delighted to introduce our new Brass & Woodwind Rental Scheme to you. We believe it to be fantastic value for money and also it gives you the opportunity to learn the Flute, Clarinet, Trumpet, Cornet, Alto or Tenor Sax on brand new Yamaha instruments which not only sound fabulous but also offer superb build quality, all for an affordable monthly hire fee. The best thing is once the hire is completed (within 12 months) the instrument you have been learning on… becomes yours.’ David Courtney, Manager Dolphin Music Huddersfield
Terms & Conditions:
- Competitively priced Brass & Woodwind Rental Scheme
- 1 initial deposit, followed by 10 equal monthly affordable payments taken on credit / debit card for your convenience, then it’s yours.
- Simple hire form to complete in-store. We require two forms of ID (showing your address) plus a valid credit / debit card to take further hire payments on.
- Return the rental instrument at any time
- As the hire instruments are all brand new, once full term is completed, the remaining manufacturers guarantee reverts to the new owner.
Call 01484 427 769 and ask for David for more information on our rental scheme.