Skylife releases Version 2.50 of SampleRobot
With the new generation 2.50 of awardwinning audio software Skylife SampleRobot it is now even easier and faster to clone musical instruments. Amongst new functions like the Project Wizard the audio engine has been optimized. Furthermore SampleRobot now supports all common software samplers directly from the export menu. Last but least there are new high quality instrumental sounds in SoundFont2 format included.
Create individual sample libraries in a jiffy!
SampleRobot ® is able to digitize any kind of instrument. When cloning MIDI gear, SampleRobot ® even works completely on its own. After connecting an instrument via MIDI and audio with the computer, SampleRobot ® will "suck out" the sounds from the unit. As desired SampleRobot ® can clone a whole synthesizer sound bank in one go. The good thing is that the user can export the “hardware instrument” as various software sampler formats after the sampling process. The user can play the new virtual instrument as if he would play the real instrument. Of course, one can clone the attack velocity characteristics of the original instrument as well. SampleRobot ® also enables the musician to transfer acoustic instruments and other instruments without MIDI very easily to the digital domain. User friendly, speedy and high quality that's SampleRobot®.
Which new functions come with version 2.50?
- Project Wizard - The Project Wizard helps the user to create complex sampling projects very easily. New users can record their instruments fast without having to read the operation manual. Also experienced users will benefit from the Project Wizard since it logically combines several operation steps and makes creation of projects a lot easier and faster than before.
- Audio Engine - From now on it is possible to record audio from an input with dedicated ASIO driver in all bit depths: 8, 16 and 24 bit. Earlier versions only supported the native ASIO driver resolution which is very often 24 bit. The user can now use all sound cards with ASIO drivers to record in 16 bit. Also, now 24 bit samples can be played with all cards and drivers. It is possible to combine several different audio drivers in one project. The multipledriver architecture of SampleRobot ® makes big sampling projects with a lot of different I/Os and sound card drivers a lot easier to handle.
- Optimized Export Formats - All common software sampler formats are now supported in the Import/Export menu. With version 2.50 the user can export instruments directly to Apple's Logic Pro EXS 24 (*.sf2), Tascam Gigastudio (*.wav), Emu Emulator X (*.wav), Yellow Tools Independence (*.sf2) and NI Kontakt (*.sf2).
- New Premium SF2 Instruments - After installing SampleRobot ® , SampleRobot ® Essentials and WaveRobot the user will receive download tokens for direct access to the SKYLIFE online premium instruments database. By loading the SoundFont2 files into a software sampler the user can revive classic synthesizers like the Akai VX600, Alesis Andromeda, Hartmann Neuron, Korg Sigma, Roland SH101 and Oberheim Xpander. More than 400 MB of instrumental samples is included in WaveRobot and more than 800 MB in SampleRobot ® Essentials. SampleRobot ® provides even more than one Gigabyte of premium instruments.
- Quick Help: WaveRobot - Beginners and advanced users will benefit from the new short manual that was added to WaveRobot’s help menu. It contains a description of all keyboard shortcuts and editing operations.
- WaveRobot Operation Manual - The comprehensive WaveRobot operation manual (author: Holger Steinbrink) is now completed. It is available in English and in German language.
- Many more Improvements