PreSonus changes FirePod name to FP10
The FP10 is the same rock-solid, award-winning 10x10 FireWire recording system as the FirePod combining eight high-quality PreSonus XMAX microphone preamplifiers, 24-bit/96k sample rate conversion and the PreSonus Pro Pak Software Suite featuring Steinberg's Cubase LE 48-track recording software, over 25 real-time plug-in effects and more than 2 GB of drum loops and samples for music recording and production.
All technical parts and specifications in the FP10 are the same as the FirePod including, microphone preamplifier design, firewire chipset, PC and Mac multi-channel drivers, power supply, connectors, potentiometers, etc.
PreSonus will continue to support the FP10 and FirePod indefinitely with free world-class technical support.
FP10 Features Include:
- 8 Class A XMAX Preamplifiers
- Zero-latency analog mix control
- 2 instrument inputs on channels 1 and 2
- MIDI and SPDIF Input/Output
- Daisy-chain up to 3 (FP10's or FirePod's) for up to 24 simultaneous inputs
- ProPak Software Suite Included.