Yamaha Stagepas 500 Portable PA - Great New Prices!
Yamaha’s STAGEPAS 300 has already become the portable PA system of choice for legions of musicians on the move, and now the STAGEPAS 500 is available for situations in which a little extra power and channel capacity is needed.
The basics remain the same: the Yamaha Stagepas 500 is an one-box PA solutionan incredibly lightweight, portable, easy-to-use PA system consisting of a pair of high-performance speakers with a built-in powered mixer. You can be set up and playing in a matter of minutes, and then packed away and on the road again with the same ease and speed when you’re done.
images (from left): speakers, speakers on stands, and detail of the detachable mixer
The STAGEPAS™ 500 is a great choice for easy operation in a wide range of applications. This versatility makes the Stagepas 500 ideal for the most diverse situations, such as:
- Solo Guitar Plus Vocals: The high-quality built-in reverb adds the finishing touch to great vocal sound, and the STAGEPAS 500 system also features a LIMIT/COMP switch that can help to deliver smooth, punchy vocals. The STAGEPAS mixer also has more than enough input capability to directly handle a range of instruments from electric-acoustic guitars to electronic keyboards, which can be plugged directly into the mixer.
- Live Performance/ Bands: Multiple microphone inputs (up four) make the STAGEPAS™ 500 system a good choice for band rehearsals or performances. MSR100 powered monitors (sold separately) can be added for monitoring. The Stagepas 500 is an unbeatable live performance system.
- Speech: Set the SPEECH/MUSIC switch to SPEECH and the STAGEPAS™ 500 mixer is automatically set for maximum clarity for speech or announcements. Of course, background music from a CD player or other stereo line source can be mixed in with the spoken performance, for background music.
- Meetings: Up to four microphones can be mixed with one or two stereo sources providing background music or other program material. Add video or projection equipment for an outstanding presentation system.
All of this is provided with no compromise in sound quality or versatility, plus some advanced features you normally wouldn’t expect to find in systems in this class. And if you needed more reasons to love the Yamaha Stagepas 500, try this: the product, usually priced £840 (RRP) is now available for only £599 - from Dolphin Music, of course!
Visit the Yamaha STAGEPAS-500 Portable PA System product page.
- New mic compressors enable professional sound.
- 10” drivers for enhanced bass response. try placing one speaker on the floor using the angled case-design for enhanced bass resonance.
- Integral pole mount—no need for other accessories
- Peace of mind—everything needed is in the box.
- 2x 250 watt Class-D power amplifiers
- 10 channel mixer
- 4 mic inputs & 6 line inputs
- Compression / limiting available on channels 1 & 2
- Phantom power
- SPX Quality FX and 2-band eq on each channel
- Speakers—10” woofer & 1” HF compression driver
- Integral pole mount socket.
- 24kg total
The SRM150 combines Mackie's proven mixer and SRM Active loudspeaker technologies to create a powerful, great-sounding 3-channel PA system that is ultra-compact, versatile and expandable. The Mackie SRM150 Compact Active PA System is ideal for a wide variety of applications ranging from boardroom A/V to live musical performance in coffee houses, piano bars, or rehearsals, just to name a…
Availability:Call 0844 815 0888
Power To Go And now you have a choice of two ways to get there! Yamaha’s STAGEPAS 300 has already become the portable PA system of choice for legions of musicians on the move, and now the STAGEPAS 500 is available for situations in which a little extra power and channel capacity is needed. The basics remain the…