The TC Electronic PowerCore Platform
The PowerCore platform comprises of three different hardware configurations, ranging from a PCI card over a highly portable and compact solution, to a powerful 19” rack unit. Each hardware option offers a variety of included plug-ins and an ever-growing number of optional plug-ins are available from TC Electronic and prominent 3rd party developers. The PowerCore platform opens up a wealth of possibilities – it’s the doorway to serious audio processing.
The Hardware and The Software
Each of the three PowerCore hardware options include a broad selection of plug-ins. PowerCore Element comes with 9 included plug-ins right out of the box. PowerCore Compact is the right choice when portability is an issue, and it comes with 12 included plug-ins. When serious processing is required, PowerCore FireWire is the ideal choice with its 14 included plug-ins.
Complete DAW Integration
All production tasks have moved into the computer – from MIDI and audio recording to mixing, effects and even instruments. Users demand total integration with their favorite music and film editing applications. PowerCore offers the right hardware choice and software options for any user of desktop- or laptop-based production systems. The PowerCore platform supports most VST and Audio Units music- and film-editing applications on MAC and PC, such as Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Nuendo, Live and many others, and it integrates seamlessly with most I/O systems. By combining native applications with TC-quality effects and versatile hardware options, PowerCore makes true integration possible.
Power by Design
PowerCore includes a wide range of rackmount-quality plug-ins and provides massive amounts of DSP-processing power, which frees up the host computer to run other tasks and processes. There’s enough power to run multiple reverbs, virtual Finalizers and other hi-end effects at the same time. The PowerCore platform provides a truly flexible DSP-backbone that runs any type of DSP processing from effects and mastering to virtual synthesis. This DSP-backbone will significantly enhance your existing production environment. Whenever the need for even more power arises, just add another PowerCore to your system.
- High quality plug-ins included
- Continuous development of new optional plug-ins
- Open platform with a growing number of 3rd party developers
- Choose between PCI, Compact or FireWire version
- PC and Mac OS X support
- VST and AudiUnits support
- Multiple Element, Compact or FireWire units can be used in one system
- 24/96 and higher supported
PowerCore Element includes nine standard plug-ins:
- Classic Verb – classic reverb processor
- Mega Reverb – TC reverb processor
- Chorus ·delay – modulation multi-FX
- EQSat Custom – parametric EQ
- Vintage CL – channel compressor/ limiter
- 24/7 C – virtual limiting amplifier
- Voice Strip - voice processing channel
- PowerCore 01 – synthesizer
- Tubifex - guitar amp simulator.
PowerCore Compact, the new portable PowerCore solution, also includes:
- Master X3 - virtual incarnation of the TC Electronic Finalizer™
- Filtroid – dual ”analog” filter bank
- Character™ - brand new plug-in from Noveltech, which identifies and enhances characteristics in the instrument- or vocal source
PowerCore FireWire now includes all of the aforementioned plug-ins plus:
- Dynamic EQ – virtual processor, which eliminates the shortcomings of static EQ by providing a dynamically applied equalization
- DeNoise – tool from Restoration Suite, which removes broadband noise