Broomstick Bass demo version now available
With this eagerly awaited product shipping soon, why not check out some of the great functionality and see how Broomstick Bass behaves on your own computer by downloading the brand new demo version.
Included are 2 instruments - Fender Precision Bass, picked and damped, and ARP Odessey Buzz - and 20 styles. Experiment with the automation, play manually, try out the DSP section and get familiar with the power of the Control Octave and Staccato modes etc. (Note: all samples above D3 are omitted to keep file size down.) Demo versions are available for both Mac and PC platforms, and there\'s a downloadable pdf manual.
Once you\'ve tried the demo, we\'re convinced that you\'ll be hooked, so check out what the full product has to offer:
- More than 20 multi sampled classic and special bass instruments: electric and acoustic (recorded with pick, fingers, vibrato etc), keyboard and pedal basses.
- A real-time musical MIDI engine that provides tons of realistic, common, characteristic and specialised self-playing bass lines, categorised into styles and sub-styles.
- All bass guitars have been recorded with a variety of common performance practices, including slide up and down, staccato, hammer-ons and pull-offs - all easily accessible from the MIDI control octave.
- A cool selection of useful bass effects (on the Edit page) makes sure the bass lines cut through any mix.
Includes real-time MIDI chord recognition, the possibility to edit bass lines, and other performance enhancing features.
- Support for VST and AU. Broomstick Bass provides cross-platform flexibility both on the PC and Mac platforms to suit a variety of working situations.