NAMM 2007: IK Multimedia Announces Miroslav Philharmonik Classik Edition
Miroslav Philharmonik CE is a full-featured orchestral instrument covering solo instruments and ensembles with 250 sounds spanning the entire orchestra in 1.5GB of samples. Based on the original Miroslav Vitous Symphonic Orchestra sample collection, Miroslav Philharmonik CE has a musicality and playability rarely found in other orchestral sample collections. There has never been a body of work that has captured the same depth and beauty of the feeling and emotions of real players quite like the collection assembled by Miroslav Vitous. Sampled in the Dvorák Symphony Hall (one of the best sounding halls in the world) with true spatial positioning, the sounds fit together when layering or multitracking. Miroslav Philharmonik CE brings to you a complete and beautiful sounding orchestral product at a price that any musician can afford, only a fraction of the cost of the original Miroslav Vitous Symphonic Orchesta sample collection, but with the same acoustic quality and realism that is unmatched in the sample world.
Miroslav Philharmonik CE features:
• 16 part multitimbral sample-based orchestral workstation
• 250 sounds totaling 1.5GB of samples
• 20 Classic DSP effects
• 4 Insert effects instrument
• 4 Master effects with separate sends
• High-quality master reverb derived from CSR
• Multiple synth engines including STRETCH™ and Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch
• Zone feature for accurate single sample editing
• Full MIDI control of performance parameters
• Part preset and Combi preset customization features
• 256 notes polyphony
• Available as a VST, RTAS, AU plug-in (as well as a standalone application) for Mac OS X and Windows from the same box
Miroslav Philharmonik CE will be available in February 2007 but you can PRE-ORDER from us now.