NAMM 2007: Alesis Announce MasterControl
MasterControl is the perfect solution for studio projects that demand a high–quality, all–in–one audio interface and control surface. Providing up to 8 channels of 44.1–192kHz audio directly to your computer via ultra–fast, low–latency FireWire connectivity, the audio interface features 2 mic (XLR) inputs with phantom power and channel inserts, and 6 line (TRS) inputs. An additional 18 inputs of digital audio are are possible with the MasterControl's S/PDIF and dual S/MUX ADAT Lightpipe options, for forward-thinking expansion. For monitoring your recordings and sessions, the MasterControl features 6 analog outputs, configurable as discrete, 5.1 Surround or Stereo x 3.
In addition, the MasterControl functions as a fully-featured, programmable control surface with full MIDI I/O, providing hands-on, dedicated control over your HUI-compatible DAWs and external MIDI devices. Equipped with motorized faders, dedicated transport control, multifunctional jog wheel, assignable buttons and knobs, the MasterControl gives you flawless, convenient control over the parameters of your DAW.
The MasterControl is bundled with award-winning Cubase LE software, to suit all of your recording and editing needs, and is compatible with most popular DAW software products on the market today.
- 8 Built-in analog inputs – 2 XLR mic preamp inputs with Phantom Power and channel inserts, 6 TRS 1/4" line inputs
- 192kHz analog recording / playback capability
- 6 analog outputs – configurable as discrete, 5.1 Surround, or Stereo X 3, with dedicated speaker switching
- Nine 100mm motorized faders and eight 360° virtual assignable knobs (three banks each) Provides instant access to 28 different parameters on every DAW channel
- 2 banks of 8 fully-assignable buttons provide 16 different functions per preset (setting markers and loop points, setting automation modes, cut/copy/paste)
- Expandable audio inputs for up to 26 simultaneous inputs. S/PDIF and dual S/MUX ADAT Lightpipe inputs provide 18 additional recording inputs
- 16 channels MIDI I/O
- 2 X 16 character LCD provides instant controller feedback and enables customization of knob and button functions
- Fully-editable presets allow for instantaneous, dedicated control over DAWs (HUI-compatible) and external MIDI devices
- Removable, customizable templates provide total visual overview of preset operation
- Preview button shows knob, button, and fader parameters before sending them out to DAW
- Built-in talk-back microphone and control-surface based cue mix setup
- Bundled with Cubase LE software and compatible with most digital audio workstation software products
The MidiVerb 4 is the perfect effects processor for professional project studios and musicians who require an affordable solution for fully programmable, hi-fi effects. Its excellent effects algorithms produce dense, natural reverb; rich chorus, flange, delay, and pitch effects; and up to 3 simultaneous multi-effects. The MidiVerb 4 offers 18-bit A/D/A converters and 24-bit internal processing for a 20Hz-20kHz…
Easy-to-Use, Programmable Reverb and Effects for Studios and Musicians The MicroVerb4™ is designed to provide a wide variety of great-sounding, easy-to-use effects for small studios, engineers and performing musicians. The key to MicroVerb 4's power is in its simplicity. It offers 200 programs that include everything from high-quality reverb, delay, chorus and flange to exciting multieffects and more.…
Availability:Normally 7-10 Days
The Classic Drum Machine for Composition, Recording and Accompaniment As one of the most popular drum machines ever made, the SR-16™ has been used by everyone from songwriters to live performers to remix engineers as their drum machine of choice. The reason is simple: it features a great selection of 233 realistic, natural drum sounds, offered both in…
Availability:Normally 7-10 Days