NAMM 2007: Introducing the Behringer Eurogrand EG540
When Behringer started the EUROGRAND project, they invited concert pianists, church musicians and piano teachers to give us input on their digital dream piano. They came up with a wish list that appeared just about impossible to achieve.
They wanted a digital piano to rival the sound of the finest acoustic piano. It should incorporate an 88-key, weighted hammer-action keyboard that provides the touch and feel of a concert grand.
Far from done with their requests, they also asked for 14 authentic instrument sounds, 40 Watts of stereo power and a 2-track sequencer for rehearsals. All built into an elegant wood grain cabinet with black finish. Impossible?
Behringer did it. After 2 years of hard work, those musicians have approved Their masterpiece. While there are no strings attached, the EUROGRAND sounds and feels like real. And music to your ears: It has a price that everyone can afford.
- The ultimate piano for homes, music schools, houses of worship, etc. No traditional tuning or maintenance needed
- Elegant wood grain cabinet with black finish
- 88-note weighted hammer-action keyboard accurately recreates the feel of an acoustic grand piano
- High-grade 40-Watt speakers and cabinetry deliver a truly dynamic sound, rich with presence and power
- New stereo sampling RSM (Real Sound Memory) tone generation for the ultimate in instrument realism
- 14 high-quality voices (Grand Piano, Acoustic Piano, E-Piano, Strings, Harpsichord, Organ, etc.) with max. 64-note polyphony
- Layer mode for playing 2 sounds together
- High-quality reverb, modulation and brilliance effects to add even more depth and richness
- Real-time 2-track song recorder with one song capacity and metronome
- 3 pedals (Damper, Sostenuto and Soft) for more dynamic playing
- Comprehensive MIDI In/Out/Thru and stereo line in/out connectors
- Dual headphone jacks for silent music rehearsal and student/tutor listening
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
So much more than a mere DI box, the BDI21 is also an analog modeling bass preamp/stompbox. This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market. * We give you authentic V-TONE modeling technology capable of dialing up big vintage tube tones, funky slap sounds, crunchy distortions and everything in-between. You’ll get…
Availability:Normally 7-10 Days