NAMM 2007: Introducing the Behringer Eurogrand EG540
When Behringer started the EUROGRAND project, they invited concert pianists, church musicians and piano teachers to give us input on their digital dream piano. They came up with a wish list that appeared just about impossible to achieve.
They wanted a digital piano to rival the sound of the finest acoustic piano. It should incorporate an 88-key, weighted hammer-action keyboard that provides the touch and feel of a concert grand.
Far from done with their requests, they also asked for 14 authentic instrument sounds, 40 Watts of stereo power and a 2-track sequencer for rehearsals. All built into an elegant wood grain cabinet with black finish. Impossible?
Behringer did it. After 2 years of hard work, those musicians have approved Their masterpiece. While there are no strings attached, the EUROGRAND sounds and feels like real. And music to your ears: It has a price that everyone can afford.
- The ultimate piano for homes, music schools, houses of worship, etc. No traditional tuning or maintenance needed
- Elegant wood grain cabinet with black finish
- 88-note weighted hammer-action keyboard accurately recreates the feel of an acoustic grand piano
- High-grade 40-Watt speakers and cabinetry deliver a truly dynamic sound, rich with presence and power
- New stereo sampling RSM (Real Sound Memory) tone generation for the ultimate in instrument realism
- 14 high-quality voices (Grand Piano, Acoustic Piano, E-Piano, Strings, Harpsichord, Organ, etc.) with max. 64-note polyphony
- Layer mode for playing 2 sounds together
- High-quality reverb, modulation and brilliance effects to add even more depth and richness
- Real-time 2-track song recorder with one song capacity and metronome
- 3 pedals (Damper, Sostenuto and Soft) for more dynamic playing
- Comprehensive MIDI In/Out/Thru and stereo line in/out connectors
- Dual headphone jacks for silent music rehearsal and student/tutor listening
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Get extraordinarily smooth tone each and every time! The BLE100 gives your playing a smooth finishing touch and eliminates rough volume peaks. It even works if you are using dynamic slap and pop techniques. Add some sparkle with the Enhance control! The enhancer functionality prevents the precious harmonics frequency spectrum from being affected when using extreme limiter…
Start a new phase in your life. Shift into the next gear today!
Authentic and classic three dimensional phase shifting—from rapid rotary speaker to impressive jet plane effects! There are dedicated Rate control and separate Tone switch for fine-tuning of effects speed and tone. A status LED for effect On/Off and battery check is included, plus…
The top-of-the-line VMX gives you 3 dual-input channels for connection of up to six stereo sources. Channel 1 features a built-in ULN mic preamp and an auto talkover function for your mic; channels 2 and 3 are laid out for phono and line-level signal . Each channel sports a gain control, an extremely musical 3-band EQ with an amazing 32 dB…