Guitar Shop Sales Staff
Dolphin Music is always looking for good sales staff with a wide knowledge of the music equipment industry. Please feel free to send in an application any time.
The right candidate at Dolphin should have a good phone manner, be approachable and confident in sales. Ideally some form of customer service and sales experience. We expect our sales staff to be polite, professional and approachable to all people. Customers at Dolphin Music vary greatly so you should be adaptable to the customers you deal with.
We require our sales staff to be knowledgeable about the products we sell. The areas we cover are Guitars, Amps, Music Technology, PA and DJ equipment. We will soon be completing our range with drums and percussion. The city centre shop is specific to Guitars but we do sell all other equipment through this store also via using our website in store.
So do you think you have what it takes?
- Are you polite, professional well mannered person?
- Have you got the head for sales?
- Are you a fast learner?
- Are you confident in yourself?
- Do you have expert knowledge in the product areas of Guitars, Music Technology, Drums or PA / DJ equipment?
- Do you want to work for a fast growing, young and dynamic company?
If the answer to all these questions is yes then please fill out one of our job application forms, plus add a page about yourself and why you think you would be a good sales person at Dolphin.
- £6 per hour + bonus
- Hours: Minimum 16, Maximum 40.
- Location: Ranelagh Street Liverpool City