Dolphin Music are currently looking for sales staff with a wide knowledge of the music equipment industry. Please feel free to email [email protected]
The right candidate at Dolphin should have a good telephone manner and ideally some form of customer service experience. We expect our sales staff to be polite, professional and approachable. Customers at Dolphin Music vary greatly so you should be adaptable to the people who are calling.
We require our sales staff to be knowledgeable about the products we sell. The areas we cover are Guitars, Amps, Music Technology, PA and DJ equipment. We will soon be completing our range with drums and percussion. We understand that it is difficult to have expert knowledge of all areas, so we mainly require in-depth knowledge of one area and an overall understanding of the others. During your time at Dolphin we require you to undergo constant training and development so that your product knowledge improves.
So do you think you have what it takes?
- Are you polite, professional well mannered person?
- Have you got the head for sales?
- Are you a fast learner?
- Are you confident in yourself?
- Do you have expert knowledge in the product areas of Guitars, Music Technology, Drums or PA / DJ equipment?
- Do you want to work for a fast growing, young and dynamic company?
Do you speak another Language?
Dolphin Music are also looking for sales people who speak another language specifically French, German or Italian. If you speak these or any other European language fluently then please let us know.
Please fill out one of our job application forms, plus add a page about yourself and why you think you would be a good sales person at Dolphin.
- £12k - £14k basic with realistic OTE 19k
- 40 hours a week includes some weekends
- Location: Dolphin Head Office in Speke Liverpool