New G-Rack Bundle Promotion for Guitarists
Digidesign is offering an exciting, new plug-in bundle—G-Rack™, a collection of nine amazing effects aimed specifically at recording guitarists—for a limited time. The G-Rack bundle features ultraprecise emulations of every guitarist’s favorite stompboxes and studio effects to deliver everything from classic vintage sounds to edgy modern tones right in any Pro Tools LE™ or Pro Tools M-Powered™ rig.
The G-Rack bundle includes over £1,120/¤1,840 worth of plug-ins offered at the incredibly low price of £90/¤130—that’s £1,030/¤1,710 in savings—and is available for a limited time, from 16th November 2006 until 31st March 2007, in Europe only.
The G-Rack bundle includes the following nine plug-ins:
- Bomb Factory® SansAmp PSA-1™—provides a wide range of tube amp and cabinet simulation
- Bomb Factory Tel-Ray® Variable Delay—adds warm, lush delay and amazing echo
- Bomb Factory Moogerfooger® 12-Stage Phaser—combines phaser effects and variable LFO to
generate the classic Moog sound
- Moogerfooger Analog Delay—adds warm delay in the digital domain
- Moogerfooger Ring Modulator—adds motion to audio via oscillation and LFO
- Moogerfooger Lowpass Filter—delivers classic 60s and 70s sounds to guitar and bass tracks
- Voce® Spin™—delivers the most accurate simulation of the well-loved rotating speaker
- Voce Chorus/Vibrato—recreates the B-3 organ’s mechanical scanner vibrato
- TL Space™—Native Edition—delivers pristine-sounding, natural reverb