TASCAM US-2400 - In Stock & Shipping
Tascam are now shipping their US-2400 24-fader DAW controller. With full support for Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar and Emagic Logic, this may be just the unit if you need a more intuitive mixing surface for your audio software.
“The Tascam US-2400 is the first DAW fader controller with enough faders to handle a typical recording session – and feel like a real mixing console – without lots of bank switching. The US- 2400 features 24 touch- sensitive moving channel faders and a touch- sensitive motorized master fader, each with 10-bit resolution for precise level control.
Each channel has dedicated select, solo and mute controls. Twenty- four rotary encoders are provided, selectable to control pan or up to 8 aux sends. Plus all 24 encoders can also be employed as one large channel strip for four- band EQ, aux and pan control. Each encoder has a ring of LEDs that can display the current setting or double as channel meters during recording and playback.
A set of solid-feeling transport buttons are also provided, as well as a shuttle wheel and a joystick for surround panning.”
- Fully- mapped control for any DAW that supports HUI™ or Mackie® Control protocols
- Currently compatible DAW applications: Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase 2.2 and higher, Nuendo 2.2 and higher, Digital Performer, Sonar
- Twenty-five touch sensitive 100mm moving faders, each with 10-bit resolution
- Select, Solo and Mute keys
- 24 encoders control pan, aux level or channel strip functions like EQ & Aux
- LED ring displays around encoders display parameters or channel meters