In Production Mixing Mastering with Waves, acclaimed producer/songwriter Anthony Egizii guides you through the essentials of professional music production and signal processing techniques. One of Australia’s busiest producers, Anthony Egizii has worked with many international superstars, and his songs have been performed by musical giants including Ray Charles, Gladys Knight, Dionne Warwick, and many more. This volume is loaded with exciting features including tips and practical applications which shed light on the hitmaking process.
With six songs in six styles (R&B, Rock, Country, Alternative, Urban, and Lounge Remix) you’ll get the solid cross-genre foundation that you need to compete in today’s music industry. You’ll discover:
- How to finesse lead and backing vocal tracks
- How to get the most out of drum programming, drum tracks, and loops
- When to use compression, reverb, and delay (and when not to!)
- How to handle bass, electric and acoustic guitar, strings, organ, and more
- How to create punchy mixes for maximum impact
All OpenMix™ interactive courses include complete multi-track audio files for hands-on experience with in-depth in-the-box production techniques. You’ll not only learn how to track, mix, and master a hit; you’ll experience the entire process as it unfolds, first-hand. OpenMix not only walks you through every step of the music-making process, you can even remix, re-master, and add your own tracks to the source material.
- Full OpenMix Session Files for: